Friday, February 15, 2008

The Ides of March

The months go by ever so hastily as I've finally recognized my mortality in this ephemeral existence. A spark of my immature thought once raged as a wildfire, but for quite awhile I was without light; without conviction in my life. I feel as if, now, I am able to think with a greater fluidity for some strange reason. Perhaps it is the fact that I actually listen to a broad spectrum of music again, as that always seemed to be the best way of channeling my thoughts. Never have I ever felt a greater need to speak to everybody about absolutely nothing.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the stagnation.



Many more posts to come.

1 comments:

laufkatzeauto said...

School is VERY important to me.
Without it, I wouldn't have anything. . Someday.. I will thank it very much.